Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Your Last Lecture

If you were to give the last lecture of your life, what would you teach?

7 comments:

RileyDuke said...

I would most likely teach to live your life. Many people focus on big picture things such as getting that new car they hope for or getting a big promotion. It is important to enjoy the things close to you such as family, friends, and hobbies.

Kayla! said...

I believe that if I were to give a last lecture it would be about giving your all. I would speak about giving all you have in everything you do and not holding back. I would stress the importance that when you do something (even the smallest activity) do it to the best of your ability. As if when you are completed with that task you would sign your name on it and let the whole world know that {insert name here} painted this or put this together.

Caylee said...

I believe I would speak about the most important things in my life and others' lives: God, family, and friends. I would speak to them about loving people with all that they have...even if it is emotionally draining at the time. I would speak on how one needs to live life to the best of their ability. Live for you, your close family and friends, and God. Do what you've always wanted to do. Take chances that you would have normally not taken. Just live.

Unknown said...

I would want to teach on how the way you live your life, how it will effect others. From just going to church to the way you drive. The littlest things you do will more than likely change someone's life, you never know who is watching you, whether it be a little kid or a friend of yours.

Anonymous said...

I would most likely teach on how nothing is more important than being what and who you want to be. I would talk on living life to the fullest and not wasting a second of it!

Avery Lowery said...

If i had to give a last lecture it would most certainly be about the importance of being yourself. The majority of people spend most of their time doing anything to be "cool" or "popular" instead of just being their self. It is crucial to be yourself in life and become "cool" or "popular" by being youreslf and not being "fake".

Anonymous said...

If I was going to give my last lecture, it would be about how people should teach others that through their words and actions they can reach out to people. If you are a Christian, you should reach out and witness to nonbelievers, not only with your words but your actions too. I would also speak about being quick to listen but being slow to speak. I would speak about being careful how easy you get angry because you do not need to regret being mad and not speaking to your family and friends.No one is promised one more day, so live your life to the fullest.